Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Are You Experienced?

Touch - makes me think of my old dog Lucy. I had a pillow that felt like that and she used to chew on it all the time, and eventually tore it to pieces.

Taste - makes me think of  the first carnival I can remember going to, I ate a lot of cotton candy, and won a gold fish, but he died the next morning.

Sound - reminds me of when I got stung by a jellyfish. I used to live in Florida and went to the beach a lot, the first time I got stung I thought I was going to die. But the pretty lifeguard lady sprayed some stuff on me and I felt a lot better.
Smell - it makes me think of my grandma's house, that is always what it smells like.

Sight - it reminds me of my elementary school art class. We always did crazy stuff and the painting looks like one of our drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment